Petrol Bunk High Bay
High efficiency LED high bay luminaires designed to provide directional throw of light. The product design and construction of the luminaires are characterized by high luminous efficiency, an extremely long service life and uniform illuminance. Their sturdy construction makes them particularly suitable for areas where a high level of robustness is required.
● Modules integrated with a self supported frame work
● Clear polycarbonate optical cover
● Excellent thermal management heat sink
● Very low energy consumption, 60 watts with 6600 lumens.
● Mounting bracket to facilitate proper aiming of the luminaire at desired angle.
● Cable entries for through-wiring of mains supply cable
● Available in 25°, 40° & 60° beam angles
● Integral power supply options
● Earth connection
● Safety class I
● Protection class IP68 for LED Module and IP67 for LED Driver
● CE - Conformity mark
● Suitable for operation on 240V, 50Hz single phase ac supply.
● Warranty : 5 years.
● High luminous efficiency at reduced wattage.
● Versatile use, Simple installation
● Unique features and strong technical aspect of the products each range of these luminaires are the perfect choice for lighting in various industries with energy saving options.
● Sustainable LED technology offers durability and optimal light output with low power consumption.
Area of Application
Petrol Bunk, Ware houses, Cold storage, Logistic hubs, Power / Steel / Thermal plants, High Ceiling areas.
Pure polyester powder coated Graphite grey.