Kayal Mini pathway luminaire, is an innovative design options to provide visual integration with the environment. Designed for high lumen effeciency at reduced wattage creating exceptional visual comfort. Product offered asymmetrical light distribution.
● Luminaire body made of MS cylindrical tube anti-rust treated and finished with powder coated.
● Fully shielded light source for down lighting effects, integrated with 30W LED.
● Clear polycarbonate optical cover.
● Bracket section welded by certified welders using high end MIG welding processes.
● Suitable for mounting on swaged pipe to 52mm OD of 140mm Height.
● Cable entries for through-wiring of mains supply cable.
● Integral power supply
● Earth connection
● Safety class I
● Protection class IP65
● Prewired with LED driver and suitable for operation on 240V, 50Hz, single phase ac supply.
● High luminous efficiency at reduced wattage.
● Functionally versatile, strong and stable with sound engineering.
● Corrosion resistant and Maintenance free.
● Quick installation and low assembly costs.
● Sustainable LED technology offers durability and optimal light output with low power consumption.
Area of Application
Illuminating parks, Gardens, Commercial complex, Pathways in residential buildings & office complex.
Bracket coated with epoxy zinc phosphate primer and finished using environmentally stable polyurethane based paint (Standard colour : Black).