Bema - Round
"Bema" surface mounted range of LED slim ceiling lights are a perfect fit for varied lighting applications. The die cast aluminium housing is ideal for better thermal management. High lumen output & CCT options available make this versatile for superior glare free indoor lighting solutions.
● Luminaire made of die-cast aluminium for better thermal management.
● High efficiency diffuser for glare free, uniform light distribution.
● High lumen output, Integrated with 2835 LEDs.
● High PF constant current LED driver.
● Cable entries for through-wiring of mains supply cable
● Beam Angle 120°
● Protection class IP40
● CE - Conformity mark
● Prewired with constant current LED driver and suitable for operation on 240V, 50Hz single phase ac supply.
● Ordering guide : KL-7325-CCT ( Colour Temperature )
● Available CCT WW : (3000K), CW : (6000K), NW : (4000K).
● Warranty : 3 years.
● Attractive high quality housing and optics.
● Visual comfort with maximum energy saving
● Sturdy construction in order to maintain performance of the luminaire and to reduce maintenance costs.
● Replacement of existing CFL downlights with even better performance.
● Quick & simple installation.
● Flexible deployment options with a wide spectrum of applications
Area of Application
Lobbies & Foyers, Retail Sector, Residential, Receptions, Internal passages, Commercial & Business Centers.
White epoxy polyester powder coating.