American Orna Flaco Lighting Poles
American Orna Flaco is an architecturally designed solution which is discreetly fused with modernity. It is a overall lighting solution for both classic and contemporary urban settings.
• American Orna Flaco pole with single / double arm is designed for street lighting, suitable for various street lighting luminaires.
• This architecturally designed pole is structurally sound. Pole design parameters vary depending on the type of bracket and loading factor.
• Pole sections are swaged and joint together using special v groove technique by certified welders using high end MIG welding processes.
• Built-in control box with cast aluminium service door and safety rope.
• The control gear tray is prewired with MCB, terminal connectors for loop-in loop-out arrangement.
• CE - Conformity mark
Coated with epoxy zinc phosphate primer and finished using environmentally stable polyurethane based paint.
Various luminaire options make it suitable to lighting of roads, street, boulevards and public places.
Surface mounted with base plate and fitted on a pre formed foundation.