Architectural Lighting Pole is design to create a distinctive atmosphere in town & cities by using the most advanced technology to develop innovative lighting solutions. Poles can stylishly convey the identity of any landscape.
Our poles can be designed to suit single or multi arms brackets in order to install one or more light sources.
• Pole design parameters vary depending on the type of bracket and loading factor.
• All pole sections are welded using special v groove technique by certified welders using high end MIG welding processes.
• Pole made of Steel grade YST 210 / E250.
• Built-in control box with cast aluminium service door and safety rope.
• Die cast aluminium door is contoured to the shape of the pole with silicone rubber gasket.
• Decorative components are Die cast aluminium or Cast Iron
• The control gear tray is prewired with MCB, terminal connectors for loop-in / loop-out arrangement.
• The foundation bolt holes in the base plate are designed to be elongated for fine adjustments / alignment of the pole during installation.
• Base plate made of steel grade E250 & foundation bolt of grade 4.6.
• CE - Conformity mark.
• Quick installation and low assembly costs.
• A wide range of Pole heights and bracket options to meet various lighting requirements.
• Functionally versatile, strong and stable with sound engineering.
• Long life span.
• Innovative Design options to provide Visual integration with the environment.
• Customised for your delight : Creating the entire product portfolio - Right from concept to completion, merging the best technology and practices in lighting.
Area of Application
Street lighting in main road / secondary roads, Illuminating pathways in parks, gardens, resorts, Expressways, Private driveways, Residential Area Lighting, boulevards, shopping centres, building perimeters and public places.
Coated with epoxy zinc phosphate primer and finished using environmentally stable polyurethane based paint.
Surface mounted with base plate and fitted on a pre formed foundation.