Rectra Polar Lighting Poles
Rectra Polar Lighting Pole is a contemporary design that is both timeless and unique in its impression. Compact without visible mounting equipment and optimised integration, Polar is in perfect continuity with the geometric lines of the square column. These assemblies are ideal for surroundings of contemporary architectural constructions.
• This architecturally designed pole are structurally sound.
• Pole section welded to base plate by certified welders using high end MIG welding processes.
• Built-in control box with service door including lock and safety chain.
• The control gear tray is prewired with MCB, terminal connectors for loop-in / loop-out arrangement.
• Coated with epoxy zinc phosphate primer and finished using environmentally stable polyurethane based paint.
• Integrated with 4 x 40W LED module and driver, suitable for operation on 240V, 50Hz single phase ac supply.
Coated with epoxy zinc phosphate primer and finished using environmentally stable polyurethane based paint.
Pathway / Street lighting in main road, secondary roads, resorts and parks.
Surface mounted with base plate and fitted on a pre formed foundation.